Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When Will My Turn Come?

They look so beautiful with their husband. They enjoy His company, never wandering away from Him. He receives them with a loving embrace. They lay upon His comfy bed. They belong to Him and He belongs to them. There is no distinction. There is just bliss. Anand.
----------------------------------------------------
So there I stand, on the other side. I am worthless, disheveled and dishonored. I have nothing to offer to my husband. I've wandered far away and I am swallowed up by the deep dark ocean. My life is meaningless without my Beloved yet I can't reach Him. What will it take? What must I do? My heart is shattering, my soul is stinging, my mind has gone crazy. Oh sanity, come back to me. Run away thieves so that my Beloved will come see me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on mate, you seem like you're trying pretty hard, and I'm sure he appreciates it.
funny I was just having a conversation with my sister today, how can you give something to the guy that already has everything?
the guy being god.
don't know the answer just a weird question i guess

DK said...

haha it might seem like im trying, but sadly im not trying hard enough.
right you are...He has everything :)