Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dhan Guru

Waheguru Ji...what an amazing weekend! Thank you Guru Ji for blessing us with the sangat of such Gursikhs.
Disease after disease and running around in circles, I finally realized my condition...help me keep my hopes in you, may I never doubt you or falter in any way.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Sahib Ji:

jis kaa than man dhhan sabh this kaa soee sugharr sujaanee
Body, mind, wealth and everything belong to Him; He alone is all-wise and all-knowing.


thin hee suniaa dhukh sukh maeraa tho bidhh neekee khattaanee 1
He listens to my pains and pleasures, and then my condition improves. 1


Waheguru. How could I falter when everything belongs to you? How could I falter or doubt you when you're the one who listens to my every need? How could I, even for a second, think that you weren't there for me or that you weren't going to help me because of my bad deeds?
Give us the strength to rely on you for our every need. May we never judge each other because we belong to Him and He belongs to us.

"Be in peace, not in pieces."

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post jio... Thanks for sharing!

Gurfateh!