Wednesday, April 9, 2008

flickr fierceness...

Need i say more?
Thank you to all of my creative brothers and sisters out there who take the time to upload their masterpieces on flickr...seriously, how else would I spend my time between school and sleeptime? Your pictures mean alot to me and I really appreciate every image...now before I get mushy (I think I might already have he he), some images I really love:

autoretrato-Self portrait


















By Dashmesh Kaur



Golden Temple Dips
























By Gurumustuk Singh Khalsa

These are only 2 of the many many many images I love. If it wasn't so hard to upload pictures to this thing...I would add many of Pardeep Singh's masterpieces.
So to all of you gifted photogs out there...keep clicking away at Waheguru's creation...
Stay fierce!

No comments: